The Soberocity group was originally hosted natively on the Soberocity site. For four years, our members were able to login and share pictures and content with one another on the Soberocity Wall. The Wall has since been retired in favor of expanding our Facebook Group. The Soberocity Facebook Group was created on March 8th, 2021 in an effort to bring our community together like never before. The group also marked the launch of the virtual panels Soberocity hosts every month with sober thought leaders, influencers, social workers, therapists, and sober companions.
Our Soberocity Facebook Group is for anyone with an interest in retaining or gaining sobriety worldwide, including:
- People who are sober curious
- Anyone who is new to recovery
- Anyone who has been in recovery for a long time
- Sober companions, sponsors, and counselors looking to learn more about the sober community
- Anyone looking to be surrounded by the sober community and be uplifted by it
To join our group and to comment/ contribute. Simply click on the “view on Facebook” button or click here. You will be prompted to sign into Facebook in order to join the group.