Know Your Why is a virtual panel that will explore ways to get involved with the recovery community and the panelists why for what they do in their daily lives in their careers of working within the recovery and mental health communities.
This panel will be held on Monday, February 7th at 7pm EST and is free to all. We do offer a $5.00 general admission ticket that also goes towards the programming of more panels such as this one. We do our best to offer as many free events as we can, any contribution made will ensure we can continue to offer low to no cost events in the future.
You can also become a patron on our Patreon for updates and offers on events as well as the ability to grab tickets one week before they go on sale to the general public.
- Tickets are free for anyone who RSVPs, you will receive the Zoom link via email a week before the event and on the day of the event
- You will need to be able to access Zoom or a telephone line to attend this virtual event
- Please email us at [email protected] should you have any accessibility requirements for attending this event
Founded in 2017, Soberocity’s mission has always been clear: we want to connect people living a sober life with like-minded individuals through online meet-ups, live streams, and more. We want to change the perception of what it means to live a sober life and make it achievable and attainable for everyone suffering, or who has suffered, from addiction. Soberocity also believes in helping our community to stay sober and to pursue a sober life by offering sober resources and a unique opportunity to connect with other sober individuals. For us, sobriety is a spectrum and we fully embrace all looking to join our community, for together we are infinitely strong.
Soberocity is for anyone with an interest in retaining or gaining sobriety worldwide, including:
- People who are sober curious
- Anyone who is new to recovery
- Anyone who has been in recovery for a long time
- Sober companions, sponsors, and counselors looking to learn more about the sober community
- Anyone looking to be surrounded by the sober community and be uplifted by it
- Soberocity Joins Second National ‘Mental Health Action Day’ to Drive Culture of Mental Health from Awareness to Action on May 19 - May 5, 2022
- Disabilities in the Fashion Industry - April 26, 2022
- Sobriety Takes Center Stage at NYFW - February 22, 2022