Disabilities in the Fashion Industry is a virtual panel that will explore the stories of fashion designers, models, and sober advocates, and their experiences working within the fashion industry while living with a disability and striving to have a career in fashion.
Our panelists include: disability activist and designer, Jacqueline City, epilepsy activist and former Miss Regal World & International Ms Canada, Janice MacGregor, professional model and activist, Juliet Sora, and acclaimed disabilities activist and model, Janira Obregon. This panel will be hosted by the lead designer of LadyCat and editor in chief of Soberocity, Alexandra Nyman.
This panel will be held on Tuesday, May 3rd at 8pm EST and is free to all. We do offer a $5.00 general admission ticket that also goes towards the programming of more panels such as this one. We do our best to offer as many free events as we can, any contribution made will ensure we can continue to offer low to no-cost events in the future.
You can also become a patron on our Patreon for updates and offers on events as well as the ability to grab tickets one week before they go on sale to the general public.
- Tickets are free for anyone who RSVPs, you will receive the Zoom link via email a week before the event and on the day of the event
- You will need to be able to access Zoom or a telephone line to attend this virtual event
- Please email us at [email protected] should you have any accessibility requirements for attending this event
- Break Free NYFW Announces Performers and Guest Speakers for the Runway, Including Award Winning Double Platinum Recording Artist, Mary Lambert - September 7, 2022
- Break Free NYFW Collaborates with Fashion Fights Cancer to Raise Awareness on Cancer Research - August 26, 2022
- Shatterproof Announces Their “Rise Up Against Addiction Walk” - August 25, 2022