Breaking Free of the Stigma: A Conversation on Mental Health is a virtual panel that will explore the stories of fashion designers, models, and sober advocates, and the impact their mental health has had on their careers within the industry.
Our panelists include: disability activist and designer, Kelsey Zephyr, acclaimed plus sized model, singer, and actress, Gabby Fe, the model and creative mind behind Firty Fashion, Jenn Ancelin, the fashion editor for The Sober Curator, Kate Vitela, Editor in Chief and Founder of the Sober Curator, Alysse Bryson, sober icon and founder of Sober is the New Cool, Kim Bellis, and epilepsy activist and former Miss Regal World & International Ms Canada, Janice MacGregor. This panel will be hosted by the lead designer of LadyCat and editor in chief of Soberocity, Alexandra Nyman.
This panel will be held on Friday, April 15th at 8pm EST and is free to all. We do offer a $5.00 general admission ticket that also goes towards the programming of more panels such as this one. We do our best to offer as many free events as we can, any contribution made will ensure we can continue to offer low to no-cost events in the future.
You can also become a patron on our Patreon for updates and offers on events as well as the ability to grab tickets one week before they go on sale to the general public.
- Tickets are free for anyone who RSVPs, you will receive the Zoom link via email a week before the event and on the day of the event
- You will need to be able to access Zoom or a telephone line to attend this virtual event
- Please email us at [email protected] should you have any accessibility requirements for attending this event
- My 2 Non-Negotiable Sobriety “Tools” - September 27, 2022
- Opioid Epidemic: Fentanyl Testing Added to NYC Overdose Prevention Centers - September 2, 2022
- Meth Plays Big Role in Drug ODs in Rural America | HealthDay - August 30, 2022